BITS (Banking Infrastructure & Technology Services) is a nationally managed and hosted communications service designed solely for community banks.
Efficiency ratios continue to be negatively impacted by narrowing margins and rising non-interest expenses. We maximize the aggregation model for purchasing equipment, voice and data services and network circuits, to reduce your costs 5 - 20% enabling your bank to be more competitive.
Other features and benefits:
- Converged communications platform
- Redundant data centers
- Voice-over Internet protocol over secure VPNs
- Partnerships with six core processors including FiServ, Jack Henry and Fidelity
- Migrate branches to the BITS platform all at once or separately
- ATMs can run off the BITS Network
BITS provides a hosted converged network infrastructure exclusively for community financial institutions. You no longer have to struggle to maintain contracts with multiple vendors. Senior stakeholders from more than 60 community banks have made the executive decision to benefit from what's becoming the new industry standard in the banking industry - the BITS Foundation - Managed Branch-to-Branch Connectivity.
At no cost or obligation, we will assess your needs and determine the costs for your voice and data infrastructure. If the time is right, BITS will provide a Return on Investment proposal in addition to the five-year total cost of ownership analysis.
The foundation of our full product line is Branch-to-Branch MPLS (Multi Protocol Label Switching) Network Connectivity which was developed to improve the reliability and increase the performance of existing network technologies such as Frame Relay, DSL and Cable connections.
Our products include:
- Managed Branch Connectivity (WAN)
- Backup Network Connectivity (WAN)
- Hosted Voice and Connectivity
- Internet Connectivity with Security
- Remote Employee Data Access
- Core and ATM Process Connectivity
- Co-Location Facilities
We provide a single point of contact for all your voice and data communication support, including circuits, hardware, and connectivity which prevents any confusion of who to call when experiencing a problem. BITS owns any problem related to our services until it is resolved.
Before you make a decision about voice and data network services, contact us to find out more.