Turn to a lending team that never stops working for your bank.
From our regional loan officers to our operations staff, our team is ready to respond to your needs and assist you in fulfilling your customer’s requests. Our services include:
- Commercial Loan Participations
- Bank and Holding Company Loans
- Direct Loans to Officers, Directors and Shareholders for the Purchase of Bank Stock
- Letters of Credit
- Insurance Services
Commercial Loan Participations
Providing upstream and downstream participations to customer
banks is one of our principal roles. We can participate
in credits that exceed your legal limit, house limits, or concentration
In cases that exceed our limits, we may request your approval to sell participation(s) to other banks. Your IBB Correspondent Lending Officer will coordinate the entire process so the only party you have to work with is IBB.
Bank and Holding Company Loans
IBB provides financing directly to banks and their holding companies for capital purposes including:
- Term Loans
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Bank Site / Facility Perm Loans
IBB provides direct loans to offices, directors and shareholders for the purchase of bank stock, exercising options/warrants or to provide liquidity using existing shares of bank stock. Our guidelines for these loans are based on the financial strength of the individual borrower and their ability to service the debt apart from the bank's performance.
- Bank Stock Purchase Loans
- Lines of Credit for Personal Needs
- Reg "O" Loans/Lines
- In Organization Lines
Our alliance with a major U.S. bank enables you to provide letters of credit to your customers at the same market rates as a major international clearinghouse bank.
- Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit
- Irrevocable Commercial Letter of Credit
- Standby Letter of Credit - issued by IBB where a nationally recognized bank may not be necessary
IBB has partnered with Financial Insurance Brokers, Inc. (FIB) to offer multiple insurance related services:
- Auditing of Existing CRE Policies
- Tracking Insurance Expirations, Tax Payments and Flood Insurance
- Availability of Force-Place Insurance, GAP and more
IBB has also teamed with an insurance company specializing in coastal commercial property insurance. First established in 2000, this successful program is providing coverage for commercial and personal assets from South Carolina to the Florida coast. The program provides in-house underwriting authority for commercial properties up to $5 million in value and can provide windstorm-only coverage in excess of the Citizens wind pool limits.